Christopher Architecture and Interiors is looking for an experienced, talented Digital Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Birmingham, AL.
Christopher Architecture & Interiors is a luxury, high-end design firm specializing in Custom Residential, Boutique Commercial and Estate & Land Planning. It is our mission to inspire, create, nourish and stimulate a broader appreciation for excellence in design and its importance to individuals and societies. Our award-winning, multi-disciplined staff is uniquely qualified and passionate about creating transformative designs. We are looking for people with passion and commitment to join our Marketing team in supporting all divisions of CAI.
Responsibilities to include:
– Social Media Marketing across multiple platforms, i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Hootsuite, Later, and more
– Manage multiple company social media accounts across multiple platforms
– Search Engine Optimization: link-building, key word research, etc.
– Leverage online advertising to market to our key audience
– Track analytics across social media and web platforms
– Analyze and report social media engagement each month
– Research audience preferences to follow current trends and stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
– Support Marketing Department by assisting with online marketing strategies, marketing materials, and creative content.
– Able to multitask and analyze data
Additional education/experience desired:
– Graphic design background
– Photo and video editing experience
– Knowledge of architecture/interior design
– Social media coordinator
– Organized and flexible
– Excellent communicator
– Positive attitude
Please submit resume and portfolio link including copy and content writing capability, as well as social media experience, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Digital Communications Coordinator” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 5 MB. Responses without cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls, please.