Christopher Architecture and Interiors is looking for an experienced, talented Architect/Project Manager to join our Commercial team in Birmingham, AL.
Christopher Architecture & Interiors is a luxury, high-end design firm specializing in Custom Residential, Boutique Commercial and Estate & Land Planning. It is our mission to inspire, through design while fostering a greater appreciation for creative excellence. Our award-winning, multi-disciplined staff is uniquely qualified and passionate about creating transformative and inspirational designs. We are currently searching for an experienced Architect/Project Manager for our commercial division.
We work in an open studio environment where collaboration between our interior design team and architects is prioritized.
Our commercial work includes a variety of project types: retail, hospitality, multi-family, mixed-use development, adaptive reuse, and new construction.
Candidates must have the following skills:
– 5+ years of experience
– Bachelors or Masters of Architecture from accredited program
– Proficiency in Revit
– Knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUP
– Excellent communication skills
– Works well with a team in a collaborative environment
– Strong work ethic
– Helpful but not required: Illustrator, Rhino, Photoshop
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
– Design and prepare design and construction documents
– Manage multiple projects
– Coordinate consultants
– Provide leadership to team members and mentor interns
– Serve as primary contact for project clients, consultants, etc.
– Prepare code reviews for Building and Life Safety
– Monitor quality control
– Fulfill project deadlines
Please submit a resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Commercial Architect” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 5MB. Responses without a cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls, please.